Terms And Conditions
Welcome to Shpabeek Company terms and conditions of service!
Shpabeek Company operates this website. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Shpabeek Company. These terms of service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
You can review the most current version of the terms of service at any time on this page.
SECTION 1 – Modifications of Service and Prices
We may modify the service or content at our sole discretion without notice at any time. Prices for our services are subject to change without notice.
SECTION 2 – Personal Information
Additionally when you make a purchase through our online store, we collect certain information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
SECTION 3 – Purchase Information
When you purchase, you agree to provide us with current, accurate and complete purchase account information for all items purchased through our store. You agree to update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates. Therefore, we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that for your personal information to be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 4- Payment
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED.
We also offer cash on delivery (COD) payments.
SECTION 5- Prohibited Uses
You will be prohibited from using our website or its content for any unlawful purpose or in any manner prohibited by this agreement that includes:
- To violate any international, rules, laws, our policies, or other code of conduct.
- To violate our or others intellectual property rights in the website
- Harass, harm, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- To submit false or misleading information.
- Upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that may affect the functionality of our and other related websites.
- To collect or track the personal information of others.
- To access, monitor, or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot or other automated means or device for any purpose.
- The customer using our website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 6- Termination
If we suspect that you have failed to comply with our terms of service, in our sole and absolute discretion may terminate this agreement at any time without notice; and (i) you will be liable for all amounts due up to and the date of termination ;( ii) and we may deny you access to our site or services.